Friday, June 3, 2011

Easy Silk Flower Brooch Tutorial

Here's a SUPER EASY project to jazz up your wardrobe....silk flower brooches.



I went to Joann's and got a fake flower for $3. I cut off the stem and a leaf. Then I used a hot glue gun to re-attach any stray petals on the back of the flower and the leaf.

I cut out a small circle of felt and glued that on the back of the flower. And then I glued on the pin back(available at any craft store.)



And voilĂ , you're done and you look fabulous!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm totally going to do this. You can go Utah and put it in your hair. Or maybe get some fake birds. It's always better when you put a bird on it.

But these are adorable, honestly. I'm going to raid JoAnn's this week.

Stacy said...

Lol Yes, it would work for a hair clip too.

The bird is not a bad idea....